We’re happy to announce that another cool Chaos Phoenix 5 update just dropped.
Update 2 adds support for Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya 2024. It’s packed with powerful new features to give you even more creative control and open up new exciting simulation possibilities. Plus, we’ve introduced many user interface enhancements and accelerated simulations to help you get the job done faster and more efficiently.
- Simulate up to 20% faster compared to Phoenix 5.10. We’ve sped up liquids, particle textures and previews, cache generation, and more.
- Take full command of fluid emission and easily create directed velocities.
- Save precious setup time and get realistic results faster thanks to added support for ocean rendering with vertical adaptive grid expansion.
- Optimize your simulations with valuable insights into their most time-consuming aspects.
- Work faster and better thanks to many other performance and user interface enhancements.
- And much more.
See the complete what’s new list: