We have been working hard to create a feature-packed V-Ray Next for SketchUp boost — and it’s ready for you to download right now. V-Ray Next for SketchUp, update 1 includes deeper SketchUp integration, performance optimizations and even more streamlined workflows.
Faster rendering and more efficient workflows await!
The new and improved features in V-Ray Next for SketchUp, update 1 include:
- Optimized interactive CPU rendering — Interactive editing of scene cameras, lights and materials is more responsive.
- Improved user experience — It’s easier and smoother to use your favorite V-Ray tools, including light creation, Infinite Plane and Scene Interaction.
- SketchUp Colorization support — Make color corrections on standard SketchUp materials and see the effect right away in the V-Ray Frame Buffer.
- Color picker temperature — The V-Ray color picker introduces a Kelvin temperature slider so you can save and modify a temperature value for every color slot.
- Cryptomatte element — The Cryptomatte render element automatically generates and stores object- or material-based masks — perfect for accurately selecting objects in post-production.
- Quick denoiser engine switch — Switch from V-Ray to NVIDIA AI denoising with a toggle in the main renderer rollout.
- Updated VFB lens effects — Simulate real-world camera lens effects with new procedurally generated dust and scratches.
Plus more! Check out the V-Ray Next for SketchUp product page to find out what else is new.
This update is free for all V-Ray Next for SketchUp clients, who have purchased a perpetual license or have an active term license.
Want to test out V-Ray Next for SketchUp for yourself? Try V-Ray Next for SketchUp free for 30 days.