Join Chaos partner Novedge to find out how V-Ray 5 for Revit can help you bring your design projects to life. Chaos CG specialist Ivan Kozaliev will show you how real-time rendering, shading improvements and powerful post-processing functionality can help you to create your best-ever work—even after you’ve rendered.
You’ll find out how to:
- Visualize designs in real-time
- Add free 3D content to your projects
- Enhance the magic hour with the new Sun and Sky system
- Save time with improved and more-efficient material workflows
- Add more variety to your scenes through new material layers
- Make your materials look more realistic with new randomization options
- Create multiple lighting scenarios from a single render without re-rendering
- Composite renders directly in the V-Ray Frame Buffer
- Use the layer-based editor for final touches and color corrections
The content is suitable for beginners and intermediate users, but parts of the webinar will be interesting for advanced Revit users as well.
Find out more and register >