For what purposes are we going to use your personal data?
The personal data provided by you shall be used for the following purposes:
− recruitment and selection of job applicants
− future conclusion of employment contract in case your application is successful
The data provided in your application for a respective job position shall be processed only for the respective job position based on your consent demonstrated by sending your application. In the event that you provide us with an explicit consent, we may retain your application and review it for future job openings in Chaos Software.
With whom may we share your personal data?
Chaos Software respects your privacy and keeps your data secured. Subject to statutory requirements, Chaos Software may disclose your personal data to the following persons:
−Service providers: When we use service providers related to HR management, technical maintenance and provision of internal IT systems (using the services of Microsoft, Google and Bamboo HR LLC) and operational support to our activities, Chaos Software may disclose personal data to those service providers. Please be informed that such disclosure shall commence only in case there are legitimate grounds for doing so and only based on a written agreement ensuring that the receiver provides adequate levels of protection for the personal data.
−Other companies in the corporate group of Chaos Software: For specific job positions, it is possible that Chaos Software shares selected job applications with other companies within the corporate group of Chaos Software on the territory of the European Union. Such disclosure shall be executed following the applicable Bulgarian and European legislation.
Do we share your personal data in countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area?
Chaos Software uses Microsoft and Google services to build and operate its technical infrastructure. As part of this process, your personal data may be stored on servers owned by Microsoft, Google and Bamboo HR LLC physically located outside EU.
Please note that your personal data may only be stored on those servers for the purposes of retention and as part of the contractual relations between Chaos Software, Microsoft, Google and Bamboo HR LLC. In those contractual relations there are clauses aiming to guarantee the adequate level of protection of the stored personal data.
For how long do we retain your personal data?
−Job applications provided for a specific position shall be deleted immediately after completing the procedure for recruitment and selection for this position, but no longer than 3 months after applying. Only the applications of the successful candidates shall be retained for the possible future conclusion of employment relationship.
−When explicit consent is provided by the applicant we may keep his/hers job application (including the personal data in it) for a period of 5 years following the year of applying.
Your rights related to the personal data you provide to Chaos Software
According to the European legislation, you have the following rights related to your personal data processed by Chaos Software:
1. to access your personal data, which is processed by Chaos Software and to receive a copy of your personal data;
2. in case of inaccuracy in the data processed by Chaos Software your personal data shall be rectified and corrected;
3. to request your personal data to be erased when the applicable grounds to grant this request are present. Such cases may be when the purpose for which the data were collected is completed, you have withdrawn your consent (when data collection was based solely on your consent), your data is processed unlawfully, and other;
4. in certain legally prescribed cases to request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
5. in certain legally prescribed cases to object against the processing of your personal data;
6. to exercise your data portability rights and request that your data be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
7. to withdraw the consent you provided when the processing is based on your consent.
Detailed information on the terms and conditions under which you can exercise your rights can be found in the Chaos Software Policy for data subjects’ rights on our website.
You may also file a complaint before the Commission for protection of personal data when the respective grounds for doing so are present.
How to contact us?
You can contact us at the following address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1784, Mladost district, 147 Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd., email: email@example.com
Our Data Protection Officer is Lenko Ressilovski, email: firstname.lastname@example.org