With Phoenix FD 4 for 3ds Max and Phoenix FD 4 for Maya, it’s never been easier to create realistic simulations that act and look exactly as you want them to. Want to see what’s new in version 4? Check out this video:
- thinkingParticles integration* — Phoenix operators for thinkingParticles are now available, and you can emit fluid via Phoenix sources from thinkingParticles geometries
- New Voxel and Particle Tuners — Change each voxel and particle's properties during simulation, and create or delete particles depending on highly customizable conditions
- Active Bodies — Basic rigid body simulation with Phoenix liquids, allowing objects to float over liquid or get washed away by floods
- Tex UVW — Transport texture coordinates along fluids during simulation and use them for advanced render-time effects
- And more! — See what else is new in the Phoenix FD 4 for 3ds Max and Phoenix FD 4 for Maya changelogs.
Want to test out Phoenix FD? Try Phoenix FD 4 for 3ds Max or Phoenix FD 4 for Maya.
* Phoenix FD 4 for 3ds Max only