Participation in the raffle is free and no purchase of goods or conclusion of a service contract is required.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHAOS RAFFLE - THU CAREER CAMP 2022
PARTICIPATION IN THE CHAOS @ THU CAREER CAMP 2022 RAFFLE IS FREE AND NO PURCHASE OF GOODS (HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE) OR CONCLUSION OF A SERVICE CONTRACT IS REQUIRED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
I. PRIZE RAFFLE ORGANIZER
1. The organizer of the raffle is "CHAOS SOFTWARE LTD" Ltd., UIC 204662149, with head office and address: Mladost 1A, bl. 548, ent. B, Sofia 1729, Bulgaria ("Organizer").
2. The Organizer's decision to hold the raffle under these rules is final and binding on the Organizer.
II. RAFFLE DURATION
3. The period during which anyone can participate in the raffle starts on 09.03.2022 with a start time of 21:00 PM (EEST) and will continue until 09.03.2022 with an end time of 22:00 PM (EEST) unless there is a change according to paragraph 20.
III. TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE RAFFLE
4. THIS RAFFLE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), THE UNITED KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CZECH REPUBLIC (CZECHIA), FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, IRELAND, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, MAINLAND CHINA (EXCLUDING HONG KONG AND MACAU), NORWAY, POLAND, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, SOUTH KOREA, TAIWAN, THE NETHERLANDS, BULGARIA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, DENMARK, ESTONIA, GREECE, HUNGARY, ITALY, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MALTA, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SWEDEN, BRAZIL, MEXICO.
IV. RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RAFFLE
5. Everybody of 18 years or older has the right to participate in the raffle as long as they are eligible according to section III and have followed the rules in section V.
6. Participants are not required to be citizens of or reside on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
7. No employees or contractors of the Organizer, nor their families, shall have the right to participate in the raffle.
V. RULES OF THE RAFFLE
9. Each of the participants in the raffle must register for participation by an electronic registration form at the following address: / chaos-thu-camp-2022/raffle. In order to register successfully for participation in the raffle, each participant should fill in the electronic form for participation the following correct information: name, e-mail, country, industry.
Each entrant will be allowed one (1) direct entry. All entries must be received between 21:00 PM (EEST) on 09.03.2022 and 22:00 PM (EEST) on 09.03.2022.
The winner will be selected at random.
10. Each Participant who has successfully registered for participation in the raffle during the respective time, communicated by the Organizer (via the Organizer’s online channels or marketing materials) has the opportunity to win a prize, communicated by the Organizer (via the Organizer’s online channels or marketing materials).
A. 1 x Annual V-Ray Collection license
11. Only one Participant will win the prize.
12. A Participant may only register for the raffle once and participate in the prize draw only once.
13. Prize(s) may not be assigned or transferred. Replacement of prizes won against cash or other benefits or rights will not be made. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
14. The Organizer reserves the right at any time to substitute a Prize or a component thereof for any reason and at its own discretion with a Prize, or a prize component of similar or lesser value. For the avoidance of doubt, the above shall be valid specifically but not only for the prizes described in V.10 (E), V.10 (F), V.10 (G).
15. All Participants registered during the validity period participate in the raffle.
16. The winner will be announced at the end of the Chaos @ THU Career Camp session livestream on 09.03.2022.
17. The prize is awarded by means of the e-mail filled in the electronic form in the questionnaire, to which the prize license from Chaos Software Ltd. will be sent.
18. If, after the expiration of the aforementioned deadline, the winning Participant fails to take due care of winning the prize, he/she loses his/her right to receive the prize and the Organizer has the right to withdraw a new winner in his/her place.
19. The raffle organizer shall not be liable to the relevant person, the actual winner of the drawing in case of fraud by unscrupulous persons.
20. The Organizer reserves the right at all times at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle and these Terms, in whole or in part, in the event of any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer that interferes with the proper conduct of the raffle as contemplated by these Terms, including, without limitation, any error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause.
VII. PUBLICITY OF THE RAFFLE AND USE OF THE INFORMATION
21. These terms and conditions will be publicly available and available for the entire duration of the raffle on the Organizer's website at /chaos-thu-camp-2022/raffle/terms, where everyone interested should become acquainted with them.
22. THE INFORMATION FILLED BY THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE RAFFLE WILL BE PROCESSED BY THE ORGANIZER, FOR ORGANIZER’S OWN PURPOSES.
VIII. LOSS OF RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RAFFLE
23. Each of the Participants is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by him/her in connection with his/her participation in the raffle. The organizer has the right to deprive any person of participation in the raffle in case of violation or suspicion of violation of any of the conditions of these GTC or attempted fraud.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
24. The Organizer shall not be liable to the relevant Participant, the actual winner of the prize, if the provided e-mail is wrong or any type of fraud is committed by a third party in regards to the provided e-mail and the access to it. The participation in the raffle is voluntary and free and does not create any rights for the Participants to receive something in return or obligations to the Organizer to provide something to the Participants.
X. PERSONAL DATA
25. By filling in the electronic registration form available on the Organizer's partner website located at the following address: /chaos-thu-camp-2022/raffle, the Participant agrees to his or her personal data: name, e-mail, country and industry to be collected and processed by the Organizer and their local partners, in its capacity as administrator of personal data for the purposes of the raffle.
26. By participating in this raffle Participants declare and agree to submit their personal data: name, e-mail, country and industry voluntarily as a prerequisite for participation in the raffle and for the enjoyment of the rights they can acquire with their participation in the raffle and give their explicit consent to the Organizer and their local partners to process their personal data for the purposes of the prize winning.
28. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to change the terms or terminate the raffle at any time by announcing it on its website at /chaos-thu-camp-2022/raffle/terms.
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS
29. The Organizer reserves the right, at its own discretion, to amend and supplement these terms and conditions, and for this purpose, the changes should be announced and accessible to all Participants in accordance with Section VII. Publicity of the raffle.
30. Any change in the deadlines for withdrawing and submitting the gift of this raffle will be duly published on the Organizer's website at /chaos-thu-camp-2022/raffle/terms.
31. These Terms and Conditions are approved and accepted by an Authorized Representative of the Organizer. The applicable law is the law of the Republic of Bulgaria.