Join our free webinar and find out how you can go beyond rendering and make the most of V-Ray 5 for Maya’s new features.
Date: September 15, 2020
In this 50-minute session, host Cory Holm will share workflow tips and tricks and cover best practices for creating a cyberpunk scene using V-Ray 5 for Maya. You’ll learn about everything from shading and lighting to applying final touches in the redesigned V-Ray Frame Buffer.
We’ll go over:
- The redesigned VFB with Light Mix and Layer Compositor
- Light Path Expressions
- The all-new V-Ray Proxy
- Adjusting your materials using the Coat and Sheen layers
- Removing texture tiling artifacts with the new Stochastic tiling option
- Randomizing textures with VRayMultiSubTex
- V-Ray Dirt procedural streaks
- Material presets
.. And more!
Did we mention that it’s free?