With the following Privacy Notice Chaos Software Ltd. EOOD, a company incorporated under the laws of Republic of Bulgaria, UIC 204662149 (“Chaos Software”, “We”, “The Company”) provides you with information about your personal data that can be processed when participating in our Student Rendering Challenge - Space Vacation: Exploring the galaxy. The immediate data controller is Chaos Software Ltd. EOOD, UIC 204662149, registered address at Sofia 1729, Mladost district, Bld. 548, entr. B, fl. 2.
This notice is intended to help you understand why and how we may use your personal information. The lists and examples below are illustrative, non-exhaustive and not fully representative of all participants in our Student Rendering Challenge. Please note that you must be over the age of 18 years old to participate in the Student Rendering Challenge - Create a Better World: Your vision of a positive future. If the data you provide indicates that you are below the age of 18 years, you will be disqualified from the challenge and your personal data will be deleted immediately. Chaos does not process the personal data of minors without the explicit consent of their parents or legal guardians.
What personal data about you is being processed by us?
"Personal Data" means any information about you from which you could be identified, including information that can be protected under applicable national and European law.
The personal data that are processed by Chaos when you participate in our Student Rendering Challenge are:
|Categories of personal data||Types||Grounds for processing|
|Information about you||First Name, Last Name||Consent expressed by you by submitting your data for participation in our Student Rendering Challenge - Space Vacation: Exploring the galaxy|
|Contact details||Email, address, country of residence, name of academic institution||Consent expressed by you by submitting your data for participation in our Student Rendering Challenge - Space Vacation: Exploring the galaxy|
|Data related to the Student Rendering Challenge||Attachment with your render, moodboard, as well as name and short description of your rendered scene||Consent expressed by you by submitting your data for participation in our Student Rendering Challenge - Space Vacation: Exploring the galaxy|
|Other data||Other personally identifiable information that you may provide when participating in our Student Rendering Challenge|
For what purposes do we process your data?
The personal information will be used for the following purposes:
• Facilitation of our Student Rendering Challenge;
• Providing prizes for the respective winners of our Student Rendering Challenge;
• Marketing purposes, only in case all legal requirements are met.
Can we share your personal information with third parties?
Chaos respects and maintains the confidentiality of your personal information. The Company will not disclose your personal information obtained through your application to third parties, unless national law or European regulation requires disclosure.
Chaos may disclose your personal information to our distribution partners, part of our distribution network, as to be able to redeem your prize. However, this disclosure of personal information will happen only in case all requirements of the applicable data protection legislation are met.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data shall be stored as long as we have valid legal grounds for processing it. After this period has expired and in case there is no legal ground to continue storing your personal data, your information shall be deleted. Information about your first and last name and your render may be kept for an additional period for advertising and promotional purposes or until you withdraw your consent for processing.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Subject to Bulgarian and European law, you have the following rights to your personal data processed by Chaos:
1. Access your personal data that Chaos processes and get a copy thereof;
2. In case of incompleteness or inaccuracy in the data that Chaos processes, your personal data will be corrected;
3. Request that your data be deleted when the conditions are met. Such cases are if the purpose for which the data is collected is achieved; you have withdrawn your consent when the processing is based on consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; your data is being processed unlawfully, and others;
4. In the cases specified by the law, you may require that the processing of your personal data to be limited;
5. In the cases specified by the law, you may object to the processing of your personal data;
6. Exercise your data portability rights and request that your data be provided in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
7. Withdrawing your consent when processing your personal data is based on consent.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection when the relevant prerequisites are in place.
How to contact us?
You can contact us at the following address: 145, Tsarigradsko shose Blvd., Sofia Office Center, 12th floor, 1784 Sofia, Bulgaria: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email: email@example.com