PARTICIPATION IN THE FIRST 500 GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN IS FREE AND NO PURCHASE OF GOODS (HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE) OR CONCLUSION OF A SERVICE CONTRACT IS REQUIRED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
I. PRODUCT PRIZE WINNING SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
1. The organizer of the giveaway campaign is "CHAOS SOFTWARE LTD" Ltd., UIC 204662149, with head office and address: Mladost 1A, bl. 548, ent. B, Sofia 1729, Bulgaria ("Organizer").
2. The Organizer's decision to hold the PRODUCT PRIZE WINNING SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN (“Giveaway Campaign”) under these rules is final and binding on the Organizer.
II. GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN DURATION
3. The period during which anyone can participate in the giveaway campaign starts on 20.12.2021 with a start time of 18:00 PM (EEST) and will continue until 19.01.2022 with an end time of 18:00 PM (EEST) unless there is a change according to paragraph 20.
III. TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
4. THIS GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN IS OPEN TO ANY PARTICIPANTS FROM ALL COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE, EXCEPT FOR RESIDENTS OF EMBARGO COUNTRIES.
IV. RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
5. Everybody has the right to participate in the giveaway campaign as long as they are eligible according to section III and have followed the rules in section V.
6. Participants are not required to be citizens of or reside on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
7. No employees or contractors of the Organizer, nor their families, shall have the right to participate in the giveaway campaign.
V. RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
9. To participate in this giveaway campaign, you must create a post in the Chaos Campus Facebook group sharing an introduction that may include, but is not limited to your picture, your name, information about your educational and/or professional background, and so on. The post must contain a hashtag #First500.
Each entrant can post multiple social media posts throughout the campaign. All social media posts must be shared no later than between 18:00 PM (EEST) on 20.12.2021 and 18:00 PM (EEST) on 19.01.2022.
Ten winners will be randomly drawn on 20.01.2022 by a representative of Chaos, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects, from all entries in a random drawing.
Rules and GTC of Facebook apply to the giveaway campaign accordingly and prevail over these GTC if contradictory.
10. Each Participant who has successfully participated in the giveaway campaign during the respective time has the opportunity to win the following prizes (one per winner):
A. 10 x free Chaos swag packs, consisting of
11. One Participant will win 1 Chaos swag pack and there will be 10 selected winners in total.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with any article or service of similar or lesser value at its sole discretion.
13. Prize(s) may not be assigned or transferred. Replacement of prizes won against cash or other benefits or rights will not be made.
14. All Participants registered during the validity period participate in the prize draw, which will be done randomly among all those who have participated in the giveaway campaign drawing.
15. The winners will be announced on 20.01.2022 in a post in the Chaos Campus Facebook group, and posted at /chaos-campus/giveaway.
16. In order to receive their awards, the winning participant must contact Chaos Software Ltd. from their winning profile within 14 (fourteen) days of the winner's withdrawal providing their full name, email address, shipping details (full address and phone number), as well as preferred T-shirt size.
17. If, after the expiration of the aforementioned deadline, the winning Participant fails to take due care of winning the prize, he/she loses his/her right to receive the prize and the Organizer has the right to withdraw a new winner in his/her place.
18. The giveaway campaign organizer shall not be liable to the relevant person, the actual winner of the drawing, in case of fraud by unscrupulous persons.
19. The Organizer reserves the right at all times at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway campaign and these Terms, in whole or in part, in the event of any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer that interferes with the proper conduct of the giveaway campaign as contemplated by these Terms, including, without limitation, any error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause.
VI. PUBLICITY OF THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN AND USE OF THE INFORMATION
20. These terms and conditions will be publicly available and available for the entire duration of the giveaway campaign on the Organizer's website at: /chaos-campus/terms where everyone interested should become acquainted with them.
21. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE PROCESSED BY THE ORGANIZER, FOR ORGANIZER’S OWN PURPOSES.
VII. LOSS OF RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
22. Each of the Participants is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by him/her in connection with his/her participation in the giveaway campaign. The organizer has the right to deprive any person of participation in the giveaway campaign in case of violation or suspicion of violation of any of the conditions of these GTC or attempted fraud.
VIII. INDEMNIFICATION AND WARRANTIES
23. Each of the Participants agrees and acknowledges that at its own expense and to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall indemnify, defend (at Organizer’s request), and hold harmless the Organizer, and/or its related third parties, against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) suffered or incurred by either or both of those, by reason of any claim asserted against them. If requested by the Organizer to defend such a claim, you will not agree to any settlement without the prior written consent of the Sponsor, and the Sponsor shall have the right to participate, at its own expense, in the defense of any such claim with counsel of its own choosing.
24. Each of the Participants agrees and acknowledges that:
(1) any information He/she provides in connection with His/her registration for, or participation in the Contest is and shall remain true, accurate, and complete, and that He/she will maintain and update such information regularly.
"Claim" means any claim, suit or proceeding arising out of or in connection with: (1) any breach of or failure by Participants’ to comply with applicable laws, these Terms or any policies or additional agreements applicable hereto; or (2) Participant’s collection of the Prize (or anyone who receipt the Prize by way of Participants authorization).
25. By submitting Participant agree that Chaos Software LTD and its affiliates may use their submission(s), fully credited, for promotional purposes on Chaos Software LTD’s websites and/or for marketing purposes. Participants will retain all copyrights to their work.
26. As a condition of awarding a Prize, winners grant to Organizer the right to use their full name (first and last), image and likeness for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without territorial, time or use limitations, including without limitation online announcements, without additional compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
27. There are no restrictions on submitting entries that have been submitted to other competitions or previously published in public.
28. By submitting to the Contest, Participants warrant that they have the IP rights or obtained permission to submit the works for public display.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
29. The Organizer shall not be liable to the relevant Participant, the actual winner of the prize, if the provided e-mail/address/phone numer/social media profile is wrong or any type of fraud is committed by a third party in regards to the provided e-mail address or social media profile and the access to it. The participation in the giveaway campaign is voluntary and free and does not create any rights for the Participants to receive something in return or obligations to the Organizer to provide something to the Participants.
X. PERSONAL DATA
30. By sharing a public post on social media with a render and hashtag #MyVRay5 the Participant agrees his or her personal data: Facebook account name and profile to be collected and processed by the Organizer and their local partners, in its capacity as administrator of personal data for the purposes of the giveaway campaign.
31. By participating in this giveaway campaign Participants declare and agree to submit their personal data: Facebook account name and profile voluntarily as a prerequisite for participation in the giveaway campaign and for the enjoyment of the rights they can acquire with their participation in the giveaway campaign and give their explicit consent to the Organizer and their local partners to process their personal data for the purposes of the prize winning.
33. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to change the terms or terminate the giveaway campaign at any time by announcing it on its website at /chaos-campus/terms
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS
34. The Organizer reserves the right, at its own discretion, to amend and supplement these terms and conditions, and for this purpose, the changes should be announced and accessible to all Participants in accordance with Section VI. Publicity of the giveaway campaign.
35. Any change in the deadlines for withdrawing and submitting the gifts of this giveaway campaign will be duly published on the Organizer's website at /chaos-campus/terms
36. These Terms and Conditions are approved and accepted by an Authorized Representative of the Organizer. The applicable law is the law of the Republic of Bulgaria.