Join our free webinar and find out how you do even more in SketchUp with V-Ray 5’s new features.
Date: December 8, 2020
Join host Cory Holm for a 45-minute webinar and find out how V-Ray 5 for SketchUp can help you visualize designs and speed up your workflow. You’ll see how real-time rendering, lighting tools and powerful post-processing features can help you create your best-ever work — even after you’ve rendered.
Find out how to:
- Visualize designs in real-time
- Explore endless lighting variations automatically
- Extend magic hour with the new sun and sky system
- Save time with the improved and more-efficient material workflow
- Add more variety to your scenes through new material layers
- Make your materials look more realistic with new randomization options
- Create multiple lighting scenarios from a single render without re-rendering
- Composite renders directly in the V-Ray Frame Buffer
- Use a layer based editor for final touches and color corrections
... And more!
Did we mention that it’s free?