Join our free webinar and learn how to do even more in Rhino with V-Ray 5’s new features.
Date: January 12, 2021
Join host Cory Holm for a 45-minute webinar and find out how V-Ray 5 for Rhino can help you bring your design projects to life. You’ll see how real-time rendering, a new generative lighting tool, and powerful post-processing functionality can help you to create your best-ever work — even after you’ve rendered.
Find out how to:
- Visualize designs in real-time
- Explore endless lighting variations automatically
- Enhance the magic hour with the new sun and sky system
- Save time with improved and more-efficient material workflows
- Add more variety to your scenes through new material layers
- Make your materials look more realistic with new randomization options
- Create multiple lighting scenarios from a single render without re-rendering
- Work with real-time visual feedback in Grasshopper
- Composite renders directly in the V-Ray Frame Buffer
- Use a layer-based editor for final touches and color corrections
... And more!
Did we mention that it’s free?