Join our free webinar and find out how you can go beyond rendering and make the most of V-Ray 5’s new features.
Date: July 15, 2020
In this 45-minute session, host Cory Holm will share workflow tips and tricks and cover best practices for creating an interior scene using V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max, either on the CPU or GPU. You’ll learn about everything from shading and lighting to applying final touches in the redesigned V-Ray Frame Buffer.
Find out how to:
- Apply the new Sun and Sky model for daytime lighting
- Add materials from the Material Library or using the VRayMtl presets
- Adjust your materials using the Sheen and Coat layers
- Remove texture tiling artifacts with the new Stochastic tiling option
- Add variety to your textures with VRayMultiSubTex randomizations
- Explore lighting scenarios with the V-Ray Light Mix
- Add the new VRayBackToBeauty render element
- Use the Layer Compositor for final touches and color corrections
.. And more!
Did we mention that it’s free?