PARTICIPATION IN THE WEBINAR IS VOLUNTARY AND FREE AND NO PURCHASE OF GOODS (HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE) OR CONCLUSION OF A SERVICE CONTRACT IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THE PARTICIPANTS TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE A CHANCE TO WIN A PRIZE.
I. SURVEY ORGANIZER
1. The organizer of the survey is "CHAOS SOFTWARE LTD" Ltd., UIC 204662149, with head office and address: Mladost 1A, bl. 548, ent. B, Sofia 1729, Bulgaria ("Organizer").
2. The Organizer's decision to hold the survey under these rules is final and binding on the Organizer.
II. TERRITORIAL SCOPE
4. The raffle will be held without limitation of its territorial scope.
III. RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE-WINNING RAFFLE
5. Everybody has the right to participate in the prize-winning raffle provided that he/she has registered for and attended the Phoenix FD Introductory webinar at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2270288506063107841 on February 11, 2020 between 5 PM CET and 6 PM CET.
6. Participants are not required to be citizens of or reside on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
7. No employees or contractors of the Organizer, nor their families, shall have the right to participate in the survey.
IV. RULES OF THE RAFFLE
8. Each of the participants in the raffle must register for participation by an electronic registration form at the following address: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2270288506063107841. In order to register successfully for participation in the raffle, each participant should attend the webinar.
9. Each Participant who has successfully registered for participation and attended in the webinar during respective time has the opportunity to win the following prize:
A. One Phoenix FD annual license.
10. One Participant may only win one prize.
11. One Participant may only register for participation in the raffle once and participate in the prize draw only once.
12. Replacement of prizes won against cash or other benefits or rights will not be made.
13. All Participants registered during the validity period participate in the prize draw which will be done randomly among all those who have successfully registered and attended the webinar.
14. Upon drawing of the winning Participant, he/she will be notified at the provided e-mail of the prize he/she has won and of how he/she will receive it.
15. Upon drawing of a winning Participant, the Organizer will attempt to contact the respective winner within 14 (fourteen) days of the drawing, in case there are unsuccessful attempts to contact and transfer the prize during that period, the Organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner.
16. If after the expiration of the aforementioned period, the winning Participant fails to take due care of receiving the prize, he/she loses his/her right to receive the prize and the Organizer has the right to draw a new winner in his/her place.
17. The prize is awarded by means of the e-mail filled in the electronic form to which the prize license will be sent.
V. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
18. The Organizer shall not be liable to the relevant Participant, the actual winner of the prize, if the provided e-mail is wrong or any type of fraud is committed by a third party in regards to the provided email address and the access to it. The participation in the raffle is voluntary and free and does not create any rights for the Participants to receive something in return or obligations to the Organizer to provide something to the Participants.
VI. PUBLICITY OF THE RAFFLE AND USE OF THE INFORMATION FROM THE FILLED FORM
19. These terms and conditions will be publicly available for the entire duration of the survey on the Organizer's website at: https://www.chaos.com/phoenix-fd/3ds-max/webinar-february-2020/terms where everyone interested should become acquainted with them.
20. THE INFORMATION FILLED BY THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE WEBINAR REGISTRATION FORM WILL BE PROCESSED BY THE ORGANIZER, FOR ORGANIZER’S OWN PURPOSES.
VII. LOSS OF RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RAFFLE
21. Each of the Participants is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by him in connection with his/her participation in the webinar raffle. The organizer has the right to deprive any person of participation in the raffle in case of breach or suspicion of breach, of any of the conditions therein, or who has attempted to obtain a prize by deception.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA
22. The raffle shall be conducted in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act. By filling in the electronic registration form available on the Organizer's website located at the end of the questionnaire at the following address: https://www.chaos.com/phoenix-fd/3ds-max/webinar-february-2020/terms, the Participant agrees to his or her personal data - email to be collected and processed by the Organizer, in its capacity as administrator of personal data for the purposes of the survey.
23. By participating in this webinar raffle Participants declare and agree to submit their personal data: email voluntarily as a prerequisite for participation in the survey and for the enjoyment of the rights they can acquire with their participation in the survey and give their explicit consent to the Organizer to process their personal data for the purposes of the prize winning.
24. The data of all Participants will be stored by the Organizer in a database, subject to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
25. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to change the terms or terminate the raffle at any time by announcing it on its website at https://www.chaos.com/phoenix-fd/3ds-max/webinar-february-2020/terms.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
26. The Organizer reserves the right, at its own discretion, to amend and supplement these terms and conditions, and for this purpose the changes should be announced and accessible to all Participants in accordance with Section VI. Publicity of the raffle.
27. Any change in the deadlines for withdrawing and submitting the gifts of this survey will be duly published on the Organizer's website at https://www.chaos.com/phoenix-fd/3ds-max/webinar-february-2020/terms.
These Terms and Conditions are approved and accepted by an Authorized Representative of the Organizer. The applicable law is the law of Republic of Bulgaria.