FAQs about Orders
How are international orders charged?
International orders do not incur a GST charge despite an amount being shown at the shopping cart page. The GST charges will be removed at the Payment Method page once a postal address has been included.
Will I be charged Custom Duties?
You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country and you should contact your local customs office for further information.
What do the different Product Availabilities mean?
- In-stock now: Usually ships within 24 hours.
- To Order: This product is not currently in stock. Further down the page we give you the estimated despatch times - eg: Availability: Estimated despatch 5-10 days after ordering.
- Pre Order: This product has not been released as yet and will display a future date.
- Release Dates: We do our best to supply and up date you with the most current information available at the time from our suppliers; however, product release dates are subject to change at short notice.
- Limited Stock Available: When you see a product with this stock availability it means the product is no longer available from our suppliers, but we still have limited stock available for sale.
You are unable to order more than the stock we have available. We will only accept immediate payment for this item by credit card or using PayPal Express Checkout. Offline payments will not be accepted due to limited stock levels and the time delay involved.
- Import Product Deliveries: An import title is sourced from an overseas supplier that may not be readily available in Australia.
Delivery times are estimates only and accordingly could take longer as they are being sourced internationally. We will always give you an estimate on delivery on the product page and do our best to deliver within this time frame however delays can sometimes occur.
Terms and Conditions - Product Information.
Browse other FAQ categories
Can't find your question?
If your question is not listed here, please Contact Customer Service
See all »
What's Hot this Week?
American indie rock band formed in New York City in 2000. The group is composed see more »
One of Britains most celebrated, much cherished, original & iconic figures, see more »
Kurt is slowly, quietly becoming one of the great American guitarists and see more »
Swedish electronic duo the Knife will release the long-awaited follow-up to see more »
Ghost on Ghost is the fifth release from singer-songwriter Sam Beam, using the see more »
THE FLAMING LIPS and Bella Union records are pleased to announce the see more »
Nick Cave is one of the most respected singer-songwriters of his generation. see more »
At only 17 Jake has been taking the UK by storm. Hes been on Radio 1 playlists, see more »
Bruno Mars his second album "Unorthodox Jukebox". Mars announced that see more »
Set in 1920 as England recovers from The Great War, the epic third series sees see more »
A younger and more reluctant Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, sets out on an see more »
The Barden Bellas are a collegiate, all-girls a cappella singing group thriving see more »
Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As see more »
Wreck-It Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) longs to be as beloved as his games see more »
Meet Sue, a teenage Australian girl in the late 70s, whose life mainly consists see more »
Jesse (Josh Radnor) is a year old university admissions officer in New York, see more »
An introvert freshman is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him see more »
Smart comedy that shows what it might be like in, arguably, the least-effectual see more »
From writer/director/actor Lena Dunham and comedy veteran Judd Apatow, this see more »